AKTIVITI AKU

Monday, October 31, 2011

so stressed with this...

i am so stressed with this situation..i need your help but infact u give me so much trouble now..can u just pity of my OKU sister to do all this kind of thing? cooking, bathing, clean popo for both kids and  u wake up at 12 or 1pm everyday and just eat, facebooking,sleep, eat, facebooking, sleep....
OH MY GOD!!!!!!
what the hell are u thinking of?????? holidaying???fucking???? unresponsibility..

i am sorry, i can't help it, and i don't know who can i share with my problem which is now it become stressed to me, and it will kill me silently if it still keep it to myself..this is my BLOG and i have my right to do what ever i can..and U..yes U did u ever ask me anything about myself, my life, my day, my fucking anything??????

yes i am a good girl but if i'm MAD..i can be as CRUEL as it can be...
so watch out don't mess with me...


p/s: JANGAN SAMPAI BANGUNKAN NAGA..........

No comments: