AKTIVITI AKU

Friday, January 9, 2009

Working Late...

Hi all,

today i stay with mama and bapak because my daddy and my mummy are working late..event 10pm still not going back to home....

im still waiting and wonder when can my dad and my mom came and pick me up because i heard tomorrow also they will go to work till late...goshhh im gonna miss them..

nevermind i give time because i know next week my daddy and my mummy will take me to vacation at Damai Laut..yahoooo...swimming time and i can't wait to be a beach boy...yeee haaaa

damai laut..damai laut...oh by the way..mummy u need to start searching and buy for me this all stuff before we go off for vacation...

1. Swimming Trunk
2. Life saver hehehheheh
3. Duck (got already)
4. chick (hahahhahahaha)

ok thats all for today...c ya

No comments: