AKTIVITI AKU

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My New Look..era 2009

Hi Happy New Year to All,

like everyone of you, i oso want to change my look to new Era 2009..(actually not because i wanted too but this is all because my mummy fault. she the culprit behind this, she cut my hair look like Penan Boy, so I decided to repair it)

so yesterday nite, when my mummy go to Putra Perdana to take her dream car Volkswagen GTI, she stop by at 1 of the barber shop.

And see how this happen..goodbye my hair..and goodbye 2008































nampak ni daddy peras ugut zamir dgn rokok dia...ampesss
















ooohh no my hair......














u think this funny hah daddy?














Zamir: heii thats my ear, please carefull i dont want to be like daddy J history...please carefull anney

Anney: ayooyooo sorry aa adikkk















anney: okay adikk tunduk skit...hah itu macam...

















after the ceremony....ahhh very tired aaaa..have some milk 1st













this morning i feel sooo good..and i can do head banging easily
















Hollaaaa..My New look at 2009..ready to National Service..ooopp to early laa hehehehhe

am i cute too you hah ?







from back and side...do i look smart to you or cute? please dont shy to tell me......by the way my hair is originally brown color...hehehehhehe.

No comments: